1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Home button repalcement

Hi,

I was replacing a screen on a galaxy tab 3 7.0 and have lost the home button. I've literally searched everywhere and it's gone, so I need to find a replacement. The problem is I can't find one anywhere. There's none on ebay or amazon, and I've phoned round shops and none of them do any. Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could get one?

Default Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Home button repalcement

Quote Originally Posted by rostock View Post
    Hi,

I was replacing a screen on a galaxy tab 3 7.0 and have lost the home button. I've literally searched everywhere and it's gone, so I need to find a replacement. The problem is I can't find one anywhere. There's none on ebay or amazon, and I've phoned round shops and none of them do any. Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could get one?
    No thoughts on where you can find a replacement Home button, but you can use this in the mean time.
    Button Savior (non Root)

Default Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Home button repalcement

You should be able to find a T3 7 on Ebay that has a broken screen, or some other problem...cheap. Just buy one and you;ll have all kinds of spare parts. Besides, I'd suspect a new Home Key would be more expensive, if you could even find one.