Hi,

I was replacing a screen on a galaxy tab 3 7.0 and have lost the home button. I've literally searched everywhere and it's gone, so I need to find a replacement. The problem is I can't find one anywhere. There's none on ebay or amazon, and I've phoned round shops and none of them do any. Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could get one?
    01-09-2014 05:49 AM
    Hi,

I was replacing a screen on a galaxy tab 3 7.0 and have lost the home button. I've literally searched everywhere and it's gone, so I need to find a replacement. The problem is I can't find one anywhere. There's none on ebay or amazon, and I've phoned round shops and none of them do any. Does anyone know if there's anywhere I could get one?
    No thoughts on where you can find a replacement Home button, but you can use this in the mean time.
    Button Savior (non Root)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....nonroot&hl=en
    01-09-2014 11:09 AM
    You should be able to find a T3 7 on Ebay that has a broken screen, or some other problem...cheap. Just buy one and you;ll have all kinds of spare parts. Besides, I'd suspect a new Home Key would be more expensive, if you could even find one.
    01-09-2014 01:30 PM
    I know this is an old thread, but I came across it when I ran into the same problem. I found the button about 30 seconds after I read this post - hopefully it's acceptable to post the link, but in case it isn't, I found it on the Repairs Universe site for $4.99, with $5.50 shipping to my address. So in the end it costs me $10.50 to get a new button. It only comes in white, so I'll have a titanium tab with a white button (beggars can't be choosers).

Link: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Home Button Replacement - White
    axllebeer likes this.
    06-30-2014 03:07 PM
    Just remembered I had it sitting in the cupboard all this time. The button is also the wrong colour for me, but I ordered one anyway. I think you can even buy button covers. Thanks for the update
    08-21-2014 04:32 AM