- 1 Posts
Home Wifi Error
I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, and I cannot reach the Google play store. It also won't let me download anything, BUT this is only when i am home on my home wifi. If i go to my buddy's house with the same internet service, Xfinity, It works fine. I can download stuff, reach the play store flawlessly. I just don't understand why it won't work at home. It's driving me crazy! I've heard about date and time things screwing it up, it's not that. Reset it about a bajillion times. No fix, please help me!
- 01-12-2014, 10:11 PM #2
Re: Home Wifi Error
Do you get any errors when trying to download from the play store?
I would suggest a reboot of the router to see of that helps. Otherwise, it might be a setting in the router not allowing the tab to connect.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By dankduke1 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:00 AM
- By android321nerd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 02:01 AM
- By uclachris in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2014, 07:02 AM
- By Ben Talbot in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:21 PM
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:14 PM