Should I Get a Tab 3 10.1?
Hey guys, I currently have a MacBook Air 11, and I am looking for a tablet that I can use for when I don't wanna pull out my Macbook.
I am trying to spend less than $300. So I can get a refurbished Tab 3 10.1 for $225. However I can also get the first Galaxy Note 10.1(first edition) for $250.
I also can get an iPad 3rd gen for about $275.
So I am a bit conflicted. I just want something cheap that I can browse the internet on, play a few games, and use SmartGlass for my XboxOne
- 01-13-2014, 06:25 PM #2
- 01-14-2014, 07:52 AM #4
Re: Should I Get a Tab 3 10.1?
The tab 3 8.0 has been the majority decision for best of the three around these forums. Also check out the tab 3 8.0 forum on android forums..
- 01-14-2014, 04:31 PM #6
- By mrspatmore in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 75Last Post: 11-16-2014, 03:45 AM
- By Bdrago86 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 01:21 AM
- By medic673 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:21 PM
- By DinoGoesRawr in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:16 PM
- By aaka3207 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 09:49 AM