1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 keeps freezing a lot!

I got my son a GT3 7.0 for Xmas and it keeps freezing all the time. Nothing responds on the tablet when it freezes so I just have to wait for the battery to run down completely before he can use it again. I got him the tablet for Xmas but purchased it in November, does anyone know if I would be able to return it or would I have to contact Samsung to get it repaired if needed? Any help or suggestions are gratefully appreciated, cheers ☺

Posted From My Awesome Moto G

Default Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 keeps freezing a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyHeard View Post
    I got my son a GT3 7.0 for Xmas and it keeps freezing all the time. Nothing responds on the tablet when it freezes so I just have to wait for the battery to run down completely before he can use it again. I got him the tablet for Xmas but purchased it in November, does anyone know if I would be able to return it or would I have to contact Samsung to get it repaired if needed? Any help or suggestions are gratefully appreciated, cheers ☺

Posted From My Awesome Moto G
    well, i guess you need to look up onto the nearest samsung dealer! It happens most of the time with me whenever i called them to get my smartphone repair they always say that they will be responding shortly but guess what they never showed up. One day i got into the angriest mode and then directly gone to the samsung service centre and guess what they have changed my device completely by the newer one.
    Kelly Burby
    Senior Web Analyst