Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 keeps freezing a lot!
I got my son a GT3 7.0 for Xmas and it keeps freezing all the time. Nothing responds on the tablet when it freezes so I just have to wait for the battery to run down completely before he can use it again. I got him the tablet for Xmas but purchased it in November, does anyone know if I would be able to return it or would I have to contact Samsung to get it repaired if needed? Any help or suggestions are gratefully appreciated, cheers ☺
Posted From My Awesome Moto G
- 01-15-2014, 04:54 AM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 keeps freezing a lot!
- By sanzfrancisco in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2014, 05:38 AM
- By Kevin Gossett in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:28 PM
- By Rcrdude64 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 01-17-2014, 02:22 AM
- By ryan1234567 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 11:12 AM
- By yu na in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2014, 11:52 PM