Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question looking for roms for my Galaxy Tab 3

Hi, i got a sprint gtab3 model SM-T217S. I installed a cwm recovery and rooted without any problems, in fact it was just like doing it to a samsung galaxy phone. Now i'm looking for roms to install. i am firmiliar with this process with android phones and I am learning now about tabs which seem to be very similar. i searched for roms with no luck. can anyone lead me to a link with any SM-T217S custom roms? thanks in advance. Also if anyone needs help with rooting/recovery issues whether its phone or tab, please dont hesitate to ask me. You may p.m. me or just reply on thread, Thanks.....

Default Re: looking for roms for my Galaxy Tab 3

Been seriously considering a custom rom for my tab3 sm-t210r, trying for a more vanilla feel to android, even possibly upgrade from 4.1,, or would it make more sense to trade up to a 2013 nexus 7, seriously more powerful device

Posted via Android Central App

Leroy sell your 210R and get a 217S. Nexus is technically faster but I could not STAND the one I saw at Staples. Softkeys eating up screen space...ugh. No storage expansion! Lots of threads like Do you have a laggy Nexus 7? Here's the solution.

I feel like the 7.0 LTE is the best value proposition out there right now. If I got a bigger model I would probably aim for a Note 10 or some $1000 Intel powered monster.

get the rom called S.E.A.L if u want more refrence den watch dis video...

. I am running S.E.A.L with Black hawk kernel. it is the best rom i have ever used on my smt210r.