Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock keyboard was removed; i cant install any keyboard from playstore on my galaxy tab 3

Good day guys.

The stock keyboard on my galaxy tab3 was removed, I don't know how it happened. I tried to install any keyboard from the playstore but upon installing, it says error. I cant install any keyboard. I don't have a keyboard on it now, I am just using voice to search apps from playstore.

I hope you can help me on this.

Thank you.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Stock keyboard was removed; i cant install any keyboard from playstore on my galaxy tab 3

please help me

Default Re: Stock keyboard was removed; i cant install any keyboard from playstore on my galaxy tab 3

Quote Originally Posted by rhynnnet View Post
    Good day guys.

The stock keyboard on my galaxy tab3 was removed, I don't know how it happened. I tried to install any keyboard from the playstore but upon installing, it says error. I cant install any keyboard. I don't have a keyboard on it now, I am just using voice to search apps from playstore.

I hope you can help me on this.

Thank you.
    Go on Google and look for the android keyboard in a .apk format then sideload it , you need to check the box under settings/security that says unknown sources...

sent from my Nexus 7 using tapatalk pro..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I tried to install many keyboards from playstore..

- - - Updated - - -

I should try that. thank you