Can I load purchases from Amazon App Store on my Tab 3?
I bought both my kids kindle fire's for Christmas but they didn't really like them. I just traded them for Samsung Tabs which they love. Can I add the apps I bout from the Kindle store on their Tabs or do I have to repurchase them?
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-20-2014 at 02:52 PM.Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @StrictlyRoses
- 01-20-2014, 01:57 PM #2
Re: Can I load purchases from amazon App Store on my tab?
Sure can. Once you buy an app on the Amazon App store, it's yours forever. just load up the app store, (make sure that you check allow instillation from unknown sources checked), and then you are good to go.
Download here. Install Amazon AppstoreFrom the world's most fabulous Crack-Droid!
- 01-20-2014, 03:15 PM #4If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- 01-21-2014, 01:20 PM #5
- By Bedubyajay in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2014, 12:41 PM
- By General711 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:32 AM
- By esrains in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:20 PM
- By Spicey-Ryan in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:34 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 02:01 PM