- 4 Posts
Installed software but icon missing from Galaxy Tab 3
Please excuse me if I'm overlooking something really simple, but I just installed Firefox on a Tab 3. There is no sign of the icon anywhere on any of the screens, nor any trace of it after touching 'Apps.' Likewise with K9. Just installed it - but no sign of it. Any help or suggestions welcome. Newbie at tablets, here.
- 01-21-2014, 10:40 AM #2
Re: Installed software but icon missing from Galaxy Tab 3
Welcome to the forums!!
Did you try a reboot?"The worst foe lies within the self....."
[URL="http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html"][COLOR=#009900][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=5]Community Rules & Guidelines[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/URL]
- 01-21-2014, 10:54 AM #3
- 01-21-2014, 11:59 AM #4
- By mrnadir in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:29 PM
- By Reddiance1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:28 PM
- By SirDarknight in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2014, 10:32 PM
- By jamsys in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:38 PM
- By flavio junior in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 04:32 AM