- 01-21-2014, 07:51 PM #2
Re: What launcher are you using?
Nova Launcher Prime --- I've tried a bunch of them and the only one that comes remotely close is ADW, and even that's missing some key features/benefits found in Nova. Additionally, I've been using Nova on my Galaxy phone for about two years and it's been extremely stable and frequently updated. I installed Nova on my Galaxy Tab3 8.0 when I got it a few months back and it's been working great, translating well to the larger tablet format display.Good Luck!
- By Kiakaren in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2014, 08:57 PM
- By House seller in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2014, 06:40 PM
- By Nicholas Talbot in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2014, 03:06 PM
- By DominusHD in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Matt Gomont in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:57 PM