- 1 Posts
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 recognizes being plugged in but not charging
So my Tab 3 all the sudden decided not charge.. it will recognize it is plugged in and show the red x over the battery indicating its not charging. It does this either through the power adapter or USB. Any suggestions?
- 01-24-2014, 08:16 PM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 01-26-2014, 01:23 PM #3
- 307 Posts
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 recognizes being plugged in but not charging
this is a common problem with Samsung Tablets. Many chargers on Amazon state they will not work with Samsung Tablets,
My Tab3 8.0 displays the same problem when I try to charge from a PC (not enough amps) or one of my Car chargers (designed to be used with an iphone.)
It also does this if the AC charger doesn't have enough amps, requires 2 amp charger designed for Android.
Hope this helps.
- By BlackAudiA5 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:44 AM
- By Phillip Declet in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:51 PM
- By Mel2Brad in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:20 PM
- By Mark Zagotti in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2014, 10:05 AM