Charge tab 3 8.0 with phone charger?
I know most phone chargers are 5V 1A and the tablet charger is 5V 2A so I'm fussing it would just take twice as long to charge wich should probably be better for the battery cause it would charge at a lowest temp. What is your thought on this?
Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
- 01-25-2014, 08:25 PM #2
- 01-25-2014, 08:38 PM #3
- 01-26-2014, 03:28 AM #4
Re: Charge tab 3 8.0 with phone charger?
The lower the amperage the slower the potential charge rate. 1 amp is probably fine in a pinch. Some of the older 500mah chargers probably aren't enough though unless you where to turn the device off, though they might work to maintain the current change level while in use. Even with the device off it would be excruciatingly slow is my guess.
Posted via Android Central App
- By usdima in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 23Last Post: 05-14-2015, 05:06 PM
- By Shawn Waldo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:06 PM
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
- By ObiWanYJ in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:31 PM
- By michaeljc70 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:53 PM