- 01-26-2014, 06:54 PM #2
- 667 Posts
Re: Deleting screens...
Do a pinch with your fingers on any home screen (as if you are zooming out on a web page or something), the screen them zooms out and you can see all home screens. Then just drag the screen you don't want up to the garbage to remove it or click the + sign to add an extra screen.
- 01-27-2014, 08:38 AM #4
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 18Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Hirazi Blue in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 01:09 PM
- By Frybert in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2014, 05:47 PM
- By Craig Junkin in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:01 PM
- By malamute63 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 11:31 AM