- 6 Posts
How do I turn ON app notifications?
I want to enable notifications for just one of the apps I hav2 that can display notifications. A CNET how-to guy said that the setting I'm looking for is under Settings > Apps > (the app's name), but I don't see an Apps menu in my Settings app.
- 01-31-2014, 10:56 PM #2
Re: How do I turn ON app notifications?
On Samsung devices, you need to access the Application Manager. Here's the support page: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 User Guide
When you select the app in question, check to see if the Notifications checkbox is on or off. If it's on and you're not getting notifications, then open the actual app up and search around its settings, since there is often an option there.
- 02-01-2014, 04:55 PM #3
- By shelbylido in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:45 PM
- By BackTracker14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:24 PM
- By hell911 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:49 AM
- By Arkhos in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 11:31 PM