Can you move "notes" on the device?

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm possilby going to have to get my device replaced due to a charging issue, cause I keep having to clear the cache to get it to charge.

I log what I eat for my gestational diabetes in the "notes" (software that comes with the tab), and can't really afford to loose it.

Is the program sent to the cloud or is it all stored on the device?

If stored on the device is there a way to get it off so that I may transfer it to my new one?

Any help is greatly appreciated, Im due in 2 weeks and trying to get my tablet figured out with these little problems I have been having.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
By 'notes' do you mean the TMemo App, if so the memos are stored on the device at My File>Device Storage>TMemo

Are you planning to relocate them to another Sansung Tab the has the Memo App, if so then you should be able to just move the files from one to the other using Bluetooth or several other methods.

If you are moving them to another non samsung tablet or a laptop, desktop pc etc, that does not have the Memo App, you will have to save them as text files first and then move them.

Posted via Android Central App

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
No unfortunately I am having to return my tablet to the store for a replacement so I won't have that as an option. I have no idea how to get to my file device storage to check. I don't find my file on device anywhere.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can you move "notes" on the device?

Apps >> My Files

It should open at /storage/emulated/0

If you were using Memo, the files are in the folder named TMemo.

If you were using S Note, ask on the Galaxy Note 3 forums about moving that info.

If you are a troll or this still does not make sense, buy an 8GB USB memory stick and find a scruffy guy sitting with TWO laptops at a coffee shop. Tell him you have zero talent with electronics and you need him to help copy something very important on to that memory stick. It goes without saying you should have your charging cable with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Apps >> My Files

It should open at /storage/emulated/0

If you were using Memo, the files are in the folder named TMemo.

If you were using S Note, ask on the Galaxy Note 3 forums about moving that info.

If you are a troll or this still does not make sense, buy an 8GB USB memory stick and find a scruffy guy sitting with TWO laptops at a coffee shop. Tell him you have zero talent with electronics and you need him to help copy something very important on to that memory stick. It goes without saying you should have your charging cable with you.

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

Apps >> My Files

Wow, didn't need to go there. LOL made me laugh though cause I'm just new to tablets this is my first one, however I'm the biggest geek on the block in the coffee shop and work with these devices everyday but on a different level than software issues. But thank you for your info I just figured out that exporting them to Google Docs be alot simpler anyway. But I'm glad to know where these files are stored now.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site

It's a secret woman trick you should know. An ex girlfriend of mine was raised on a farm and could fix her own car, but she could always talk some guy into changing her oil if she didn't feel like doing it.

kelleygirlmma

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site

I don't trust people with my technology. I'd rather do a technical job myself any day. Especially when it comes to my personal data.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon