Tab 3 10.1 - pop up apps

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the tab 3 10.1, Tab 8.0 and LG G Pad 8.3.

At the moment I'm learning towards the 10.1 as I think that it represents the best value for money and having a note 3 I think a 10 inch tablet is best for me.

I've had the tab 2 10.1 so I know what to expect in terms of the screen resolution. I just wanted to know if the device still has the pop up window apps that it had on the tab 2 10.1

Posted from my galaxy note 3

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the 10.1 and haven't seen any sort of pop up window apps you speak of.
If you are going strictly for screen real estate, then the 10.1 would be your best bet. If you are looking for features and performance, then I would suggest the 8 inch. It brings multi-window support which the 10.1 doesn't have.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

kgragert

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to decide between the tab 3 10.1, Tab 8.0 and LG G Pad 8.3.

At the moment I'm learning towards the 10.1 as I think that it represents the best value for money and having a note 3 I think a 10 inch tablet is best for me.

I've had the tab 2 10.1 so I know what to expect in terms of the screen resolution. I just wanted to know if the device still has the pop up window apps that it had on the tab 2 10.1

Posted from my galaxy note 3

I have a Tab 3 8.0 and it's an excellent tablet. For me just the right size.
I have 10.1, and 7 inch tablets also but prefer the Tab 3 8.0
Not sure what you are referring to when you ask about "Pop up window apps"
The only windows that pop are related to an app I've installed , Tablet Talk.
Text messages pop up a box so I can answer them.
When I get a phone call on my phone a box pops up on my Tablet with caller ID info.

But nothing else pops up

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The 10.1 has an Intel Atom CPU and only 1GB, several features including Multi Window are disabled. The 8.0 has more memory, Multi Window and a good screen and...tolerable? Camera. In terms of value I vote once again for my Sprint branded 7.0 LTE. The screen is impossibright, the remote actually works and the hardware is faster than the 8.0; be aware it has fewer pixels and the camera is Facebook/digital tape grade.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463