Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy tab 3 8.0 screen has inverted-like colors

I have a rooted galaxy tab 3 8.0 model T-310 and I downloaded the Light Flow app for different colored LED notifications. I changed the app setting to get my LED to turn different colors for different notifications, it didn't work. But the next day, my screen was this weird inverted-like color and it is hard to read. Not just the home screen, everywhere I go I see the same weird coloring.I uninstalled the app, but the coloring is the same. Any help would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Galaxy tab 3 8.0 screen has inverted-like colors

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Cox4 View Post
    I have a rooted galaxy tab 3 8.0 model T-310 and I downloaded the Light Flow app for different colored LED notifications. I changed the app setting to get my LED to turn different colors for different notifications, it didn't work. But the next day, my screen was this weird inverted-like color and it is hard to read. Not just the home screen, everywhere I go I see the same weird coloring.I uninstalled the app, but the coloring is the same. Any help would be much appreciated.

On my Tab 3 8.0 there is a setting in: Settings> Accessibility> Negative Colors.
    Not sure if this is the look you are referring to.
    See if it is checked off, if so uncheck it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Unfortunately it is not the problem. The box is unchecked. Thanks anyway.

Your color space profile is corrupted. This happened once on my Echo. You probably need to rest/restore.

IT DID WORK FOR ME!!!
    I really appreciate it. I evidently tapped the button while exploring my new tablet, and couldn't figure out for days what I could do to correct it.

Thanks again!
    Bob