- 5 Posts
Samsung tab3 8".Battery drain in standby.
I have monitered the loss and it is 20% over a six hour period.That is with no wifi and left untouched off in standby.This is my first Samsung having a Ipad2 and Nexus 4 phone am not used to this loss, is it the norm or should I be returning my Tab 3 for a replacement
- 02-21-2014, 03:41 PM #2
- 307 Posts
Re: Samsung tab3 8".Battery drain in standby.
Not normal on mine.
Wi-Fi turned on
GPS turned on
Syncing mail, etc...
Surfing the web
Reading the news
Reading the forums
Shopping on Amazon
Watched 3-4 YouTube videos, 4 to 10 min long
On and off since 8am and it's reporting 80‰ battery left at 3:36
So I would say it's not normal
Last edited by Michael Vieux; 02-22-2014 at 08:18 PM.
- 02-23-2014, 11:01 AM #3
- By indysteve9 in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2014, 06:07 PM
- By shaneontherocks in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 06:50 PM
- By sunkissuae in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:49 AM
- By cliffagreen in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:58 PM
- By henryawesome in forum VodafoneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 02:46 PM