- 1 Posts
Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 Missing Phone Icon
Ok my question is this.
Deep inside my apps manager there is a phone ICON and no phone icon on the tablet anywhere else and no where to access this green icon.
How do I get the Icon from the manager and onto the phone somewhere ?
Its not in any of the trays or apps page etc. Its no where to be found but it exists deep in the apps manager. I dont want to use Voice and all the other BS voice over IP junk apps. I want the green phone Icon that is hidden deep in the device manageable.
It doesnt let me hard press and move the icon from the manager and its NOT anywhere else on the device.
If you have a real answer that I havent covered above then help me out !!!!
- 02-22-2014, 09:43 AM #2
- By Hypnotized Glass in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:23 PM
- By PlaneModeler in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:58 PM
- By NitWitty in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-22-2014, 06:16 PM
- By NitWitty in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 06:10 PM
- By boomerrocker in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM