Can I use my phone sim card with my tab 3?
I gave a sprint note 3 with unlimited data, but my tab 3 7.0 has the $5-25mb plan because there is no way i'm going to pay $15 for just 1gb and get charged if I go over. Anyway my question is, can I use my note 3 sim card and put it into the tab 3 and use the unlimited data? Will it work? Please help me out. My phone and tab are stock and I dont want to root them but if I have to I would please let ne know?
- 02-23-2014, 04:30 PM #2
- 02-24-2014, 02:46 AM #4
- 07-26-2014, 12:30 AM #5
- 10 Posts
Re: Can I use my phone sim card with my tab 3?
I have a at&t note 3 with unlimited data, but my tab 3 7.0 will not work for the web with the at&t sim from my note 3. And the tab 3 is the at&t one. So not to sure if there is a fix for this or if its a new code in there system. I know thst a ipone sim did work in the ipads a few years ago. Before I found out that the real power was in android.
Last edited by mrv427; 07-26-2014 at 12:38 AM. Reason: hit worng button
- By dllebandroid in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 31Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:28 AM
- By Deaglegame in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:13 PM
- By Malawi89 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
- By capricepusha in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:54 AM
- By krauster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 12:56 PM