Can I use my phone sim card with my tab 3?

polsoft

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I gave a sprint note 3 with unlimited data, but my tab 3 7.0 has the $5-25mb plan because there is no way i'm going to pay $15 for just 1gb and get charged if I go over. Anyway my question is, can I use my note 3 sim card and put it into the tab 3 and use the unlimited data? Will it work? Please help me out. My phone and tab are stock and I dont want to root them but if I have to I would please let ne know?

snakeoildoctor

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I switched mine with no problems for the same reason. Spoke to a competing carrier rep who acknowledged you can do it. They don't like it, but they don't track it either. I know others that have done it without any problems.

mrv427

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a at&t note 3 with unlimited data, but my tab 3 7.0 will not work for the web with the at&t sim from my note 3. And the tab 3 is the at&t one. So not to sure if there is a fix for this or if its a new code in there system. I know thst a ipone sim did work in the ipads a few years ago. Before I found out that the real power was in android.

Last edited:

Rich Faraone

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
No, it will not work. The Galaxy Tab 3 has an ACTIVATION app on the main screen that says, Welcome to ATT ALLaccess, click here to activate. You MUST activate the tablet on the network for it to work with ATT.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta