- 1 Posts
Samsung Tab 3 7.0 battery drains so fast
I am facing issues with my new Tab3 7.0, 2 months old.
Within 10 mins, battery is going to 7% from 100% without any applications running.
Any help tips are welcome !
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 03-01-2014 at 01:00 AM.
- 03-01-2014, 12:38 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 01:50 PM #3
- 1,049 Posts
Re: Samsung Tab 3 7.0 battery drains so fast
Bhan you need warranty service, your battery is fused off due to a manufacturing defect or third party charger damage. The most common cause of the latter is the mini 12v to USB adapters. I've seen new-ish laptops so the same thing, sometimes they smoothly drain fast but more often there is a "jump" where more than 60% of estimated power just disappears in an instant. How quickly does it seem to take a charge once it reads as depleted?
Also does any part of the tablet get hot. Because a true discharge rate of that level would indicate VERY HIGH RISK OF EXPLOSION. You need this thing diagnosed and fixed or replaced immediately.
- 03-01-2014, 03:38 PM #4
- By drummerman2008 in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2014, 09:53 PM
- By Gauhar Mahmood Azeem in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:11 PM
- By xsibleyx03 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:33 AM
- By Paskell in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2014, 02:42 PM
- By Raven Knights in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:52 AM