any way to increase the number of cards in Kids Mode
My daughter loves the Kids tab. She's 2 and a half and is a pro at using it. Kinda scary considering we only let her use it very sparingly.
Does anyone know of a way to:
1) increase the number of cards on the main screen from 20 to an arbitrary number?
2) rename icons/cards: we have one app call Dr. Panda's Home which is just simple called "Home"...I can change it when I go into Adult Mode using my Go Launcher capability to rename but even upon doing so it doesn't take affect in Kids Mode.
- 03-01-2014, 12:22 PM #2
- 03-01-2014, 01:33 PM #4
- 03-01-2014, 02:42 PM #5
Re: any way to increase the number of cards in Kids Mode
The Kids mode is a specially modified limited user account, most setting changes in Adult mode will not do anything to the other user profile's unique settings.
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:18 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:23 PM
- By mobilentsoftware in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 10:50 AM
- By Sassi666 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2014, 08:20 AM