- 2 Posts
WiFi won't stay connected
I got my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 on February 13th, 2014 strictly for wifi use.. I brought it home and connected it to my wifi. Everything was great.. for about a day or two then every 15-20 seconds my wifi goes out. It says "not in range"... which is stupid cause I'm sitting literally 6 feet from my router. My phone works just fine and so does my PS3. When the tablet's wifi goes out like that, I pull down the notification bar and turn the wifi off then back on and that makes it work for about 20 seconds to a full minute if I'm lucky.. by the way it's happened 24 times so far just making this post so I'm sure you might understand how ridiculously frustrated I am. I've called samsung support 4 times and talking to them, if you can even understand what they're saying, is like trying to get my 3 week old newborn to teach me how to fix this tablet..
Does anyone else have this problem? Or had?
If so what do I do?
I really like everything else about this tablet, but this wifi crap is making me want to take it back to the store.
- 03-04-2014, 03:22 PM #2
- 03-04-2014, 08:52 PM #3
- 03-04-2014, 08:58 PM #4
- 03-05-2014, 11:48 AM #6
- 1,216 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
- 03-07-2014, 03:59 PM #7
- 67 Posts
Re: WiFi won't stay connected
I thought I had the same problem with my tab 3.8.0 as the wi-fi signal said 'out of range' on my router but found others in the area. When I tried my PC that too could not find my router. Rebooted router and it worked ok but still loses it occassionally. Looks like a new router will be called for soon.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Giannis9700 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
- By resi26 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 02-03-2015, 05:27 AM
- By anthony2558 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-07-2014, 01:19 PM
- By Pixie Lavin in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:45 PM
- By shadricksimms in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2014, 09:29 AM