- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My hobby is photography I take my laptop with me to check what I have taken now I have Galaxy tab 3 I would like to take this with me rather than the laptop will there be any problems downloading photos from my camera to TAB 3 any advise wellcome.
- 03-08-2014, 04:11 PM #2
Welcome to Android Central! I would suggest using a microSD card with a full sized SD adapter in your camera. Then you could easily remove that card, and insert the microSD part into your Tab, then easily access the photos there. When removing the microSD from the Tab, though, always remember to Unmount it first in the Settings>Storage menu.
- By game studio in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 12:52 AM
- By ajp8806 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
- By zisnots in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:11 AM
- By mdawdy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 12:10 AM
- By alexondrums in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:56 AM