- 1 Posts
Cant download from Samsung Apps
when I access my Samsung apps and try to download a app it asks me to update my Samsung account Yes or No if I say no I can’t download anything if I say Yes it shows Samsung account update - Downloading update - ../100 but it does not update, this message will disappear after a while and when I try accessing Samsung Apps again it asks me the same question again.
- 03-13-2014, 09:49 AM #2
- 1,330 Posts
Re: Cant download from Samsung Apps
Go into the apps section in settings, app manager, all and clear the cache for the Samsung apps app. If that doesn't work try uninstalling any updates done to the app and see if that works. I vaguely remember this happening to me and this is what I did to fix it.
- By Start ando in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:32 PM
- By Gentoo7 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:39 PM
- By Start ando in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2014, 04:45 AM
- By alexondrums in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:19 PM
- By Alextodd1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2014, 07:35 AM