- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0
I was bought a samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0 as a gift and it has been freezing a lot and occassionally running slowly. When it freezes it either resets itself or I have to use the lock/power button on the side to lock it and when I try to unlock it, it automatically resets itself! Its very frustrating as it randomly does it when I am in the middle of something, does anyone have any ideas on ways to fix this? Or do I need to get it repaired or replaced?
Everything is up to date and I have only had it for less than a week!
- 03-18-2014, 05:51 PM #2
- 1,332 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 7.0
did you notice it starting after any particular app installation? I say this because most of the time with something like this, it is an app that is causing it.
if you cannot trace it to a certain app being the cause, do a factory reset. settings>backup and reset>factory data reset.
- By chefmorry in forum Android WearReplies: 12Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:17 PM
- By phone-a-holic in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2014, 11:22 PM
- By vikkib77 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-20-2014, 11:58 AM
- By blueyzfr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:44 AM
- By Danny Bradshaw in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:35 PM