Help with broken screen Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
My daughter dropped her Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 on our tile kitchen floor and obliterated the glass. Thankfully everything else still works. I have so far been unable to find a replacement and the only place that says they do it is CPR and they want $199 for the work. Any advice or pointers are much appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-21-2014, 12:32 PM #2
Re: Help with broken screen Sprint Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
First it is not the screen, it's the digitizer. Look online for the DIGITIZER part.
Second they run from $20-40 and may include free shipping.
Make sure it is a Tab 3 7.0 panel, for models like SM-T210 and SM-T217.
There are helpful videos if you want to try yourself.
OR call any local phone repair guys and try to get them to do it for about $40 labor.
The job takes less than 15 minutes with proper tools and experience.
....altogether you're shelling out $75 or so to have someone else be responsible for fixing it.
That repair website must have an expensive drug habit to want $200 for putting a $25 face on a $150-350 device.
- By Spartiatis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2014, 04:03 AM
- By jordanretro11 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Ladybell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:45 AM
- By eric002 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2014, 04:18 AM
- By smalba in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 03-21-2014, 04:50 PM