- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung Apps appears in wrong language
Hi, I'm in Vietnam and just got a Galaxy Tab 3.
I changed the default language to English, but Samsung Apps is still displaying Terms & Conditions in Vietnamese, which I can't read. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and haven't had any luck...
How do I change my Samsung Apps language to English?
- 03-23-2014, 10:58 AM #2
- By LucasLumia in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 19Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:09 PM
- By kodenkoden in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:04 AM
- By rpsilva95 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2014, 09:18 PM
- By mfaridi in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2014, 06:24 AM
- By iHaCkurAnDrOiD49 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2014, 06:32 PM