Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

    One of my "must have" apps - it's free in the Amazon app store today.
    Thanked by 2:
  2. #2  

    Default Re: OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by bluzman View Post
    One of my "must have" apps - it's free in the Amazon app store today.
    When I went to Amazon I had no problem installing it on my Note 10.1 2014 and S4 phone.
    But I haven't able to get it on my Sprint LTE Tab 3.

    I can't find MyApps in the Amazon App store from my Tab 3, no problem from the Note or S4.
    When I tried to "push" it from Amazon, the Tab 3 wasn't listed as a compatible device.

    It's no real loss, as I'll always use the Note 10.1 for Office type work, but very interesting.
  3. #3  
    tube517's Avatar

    Posts
    814 Posts
    ROM
    Decks Reloaded,RebelROM

    Default Re: OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by jnichols16 View Post
    When I went to Amazon I had no problem installing it on my Note 10.1 2014 and S4 phone.
    But I haven't able to get it on my Sprint LTE Tab 3.

    I can't find MyApps in the Amazon App store from my Tab 3, no problem from the Note or S4.
    When I tried to "push" it from Amazon, the Tab 3 wasn't listed as a compatible device.

    It's no real loss, as I'll always use the Note 10.1 for Office type work, but very interesting.
    Did you update your Amazon App Store? There was a recent update. Goto "Menu" > Library "My Apps">Cloud and it should be there
    TOSHIBA Thrive Pio's Team Baked BlackBean 4.1.2 ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 1 (i717) CM11 4.4.2 kitkat (jamied)
    Samsung GalaxyTab 3 (7 in) Deleterious ROM
    HTC EVO 4G Deck's Reloaded ROM
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (i317) unlocked Ditto Note 3.1.1 (4.3) ROM
    B&N Nook Color (Gifted to relative)
    Samsung Galaxy Prevail Half A$$ed ROM
    EVO Shift JellyBelly ROM
    Samsung Galaxy S3 DanKang 4.3.1 ROM

  4. #4  

    Default Re: OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Did you update your Amazon App Store? There was a recent update. Goto "Menu" > Library "My Apps">Cloud and it should be there
    I wasn't able to at first, because I couldn't find "App Store" to install it.

    I tried to refresh the "Amazon" app install. It said "Amazon" was already installed, but then directed me to the web page to download "App Store".

    Then my Tab 3 showed up on OfficeSuite's order page. Did the update in "My Apps" and it installed.

    Now I have OfficeSuite on all three devices.
    Thanked by:
  5. #5  

    Default Re: OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day

    Quote Originally Posted by jnichols16 View Post
    When I went to Amazon I had no problem installing it on my Note 10.1 2014 and S4 phone.
    But I haven't able to get it on my Sprint LTE Tab 3.

    I can't find MyApps in the Amazon App store from my Tab 3, no problem from the Note or S4.
    When I tried to "push" it from Amazon, the Tab 3 wasn't listed as a compatible device.

    It's no real loss, as I'll always use the Note 10.1 for Office type work, but very interesting.
    I had a similar issue with an app I use a lot, BBM, that it wasn't available. I used an app called App Backup and Restore, saved the file from my S4, then sent the file to my Tab and did a direct apk install, and voil, problem solved.
    Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy!
    Ballistic Launch from my SPH-L720
    CrackBerry Forums Moderator

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody in the US using a Z1?
    By oxidax in forum Sony Xperia Z1
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 02:04 AM
  2. Will the One Max work on Metro PCS?
    By Velocitydreamer in forum HTC One Max
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 02:16 PM
  3. How to save image from the browser in moto x?
    By seetha lakshmi in forum Moto X
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:58 AM
  4. OfficeSuite 7 - Free App of the Day
    By bluzman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:57 AM
  5. Office Suite 7 Pro free at Amazon (normally $15)
    By dpham00 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions