Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default printer

Hi i don't know whether anyone can help me here but i was just printing a document and you know when it comes up to always choose that certain one or jusg for now? Well i clicked on always then i realised i clicked on the wrong printing application. Is there anyway that i would be able to change which printer app it automatically chooses because i really need to sort it to print my coursework as i can't figure it out at all and i am really stuck. Thanks in advance

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: printer

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Thomas1 View Post
    Hi i don't know whether anyone can help me here but i was just printing a document and you know when it comes up to always choose that certain one or jusg for now? Well i clicked on always then i realised i clicked on the wrong printing application. Is there anyway that i would be able to change which printer app it automatically chooses because i really need to sort it to print my coursework as i can't figure it out at all and i am really stuck. Thanks in advance

Posted via Android Central App
    Do you know which app it was on when you hit the always? If so, you can go into your settings-apps-scroll over to all apps-scroll down the list until you find the app-select it and choose clear defaults.

Rockin my LG G2
    In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?