Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default charging/battery draining problem with tab 3 8.0

So recently my tab has been charging much more slowly than it used to and at the same time has been draining very rapidly ie full battery used in less than an hour with standard use. Ive tried rebooting several times, have used battery doctor and even anti virus software to see if it could be a malicious download but nothing has worked.

Im used to having issues with samsung batteries (galaxy s2 and s3) but precious tab is sick Im desperate to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: charging/battery draining problem with tab 3 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Macdonald3 View Post
    So recently my tab has been charging much more slowly than it used to and at the same time has been draining very rapidly ie full battery used in less than an hour with standard use. Ive tried rebooting several times, have used battery doctor and even anti virus software to see if it could be a malicious download but nothing has worked.

Im used to having issues with samsung batteries (galaxy s2 and s3) but precious tab is sick Im desperate to find a solution.

Thanks in advance.

My tab does the same thing and there are tons of threads about it. The only fix involves taking off the back cover and disconnecting/reconnecting the battery wire. I haven't been brave enough to try it out to see if it works.

Rockin my LG G2
    In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?

Default Re: charging/battery draining problem with tab 3 8.0

I have sent mine back too samsung for the 3rd time due too battery drain.a fully charged battery will discharge it self to empty in 2 days completely switched off