Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Hi there! I have had my tablet about 3 weeks now. I keep it very safe in it's case and have never taken it out of the house. It's my baby.
It's not turning on and I'm freaking out. It was not low on charge last night when I stopped browsing Facebook. I keep it safe in my bedside table.
I have it plugged in and nothing is happening. I've tried to long press the power button. Nothing is happening! it's not turning on.
- 03-28-2014, 10:02 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Welcome to Android Central! How long did you hold the Power button down when you tried to turn it on? Sometimes you have to hold it for 15-20 seconds.
Even if you stopped using it last night, sometimes apps go a little nuts and work when they shouldn't, which can cause battery drain. If the battery approached zero, then the tablet would have automatically shut off. Sometimes you have to leave it plugged in for an hour or so before it starts registering a charge, so I would leave it plugged in for a good 12-18 hours without disturbing it, and then trying to power on again.
- By ofer vilmovsky in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:37 AM
- By msavic6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:08 AM
- By lovenokia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:05 AM
- By Colin Burton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Xzibit3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2014, 05:53 PM