- 4 Posts
Tab 3 10.1 watching TV on network apps
Why isnt it possible to watch TV episodes on the network apps? I have downloaded ABC, NBC etc and it says my device isnt supported. I go to their actual websites and try to watch in a browser, again, not supported. I cant see that Samsung would limit their 10 inch tab like that. Am i missing something?
- 03-29-2014, 06:41 PM #2
- 1,196 Posts
- Decks Reloaded,RebelROM
Re: Tab 3 10.1 watching TV on network apps
Yeah, it says not compatible with my Tab 3 7.0 and my Toshiba Thrive. Supposedly, it is "coming soon". But it's compatible with my phone and my wife's phone. I don't think it was Samsung's choice. Weird though that the Tab 2 is compatible but not the Tab 3.
ABC | FAQ & Support - ABC.com
Apple mobile devices with iOS 5.0 or above:
iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod touch.
Android / Kindle tablets:
Kindle Fire (2nd Gen), Kindle Fire HD 7.0”, Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
Google Nexus 7” & 10”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7” & 10.1”
Samsung Galaxy Note 8” & 10.1”
Download "WATCH ABC" on the Amazon Appstore for Android or Google Play Store. Other tablets with Android 4.0+ may also work.
Google (LG) Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy SII, SII, S4
Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2
Apple TV (2nd generation and above)
- 04-05-2014, 06:19 PM #3
- 08-13-2014, 05:29 PM #4
- By Vombat in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2016, 10:12 AM
- By jnichols16 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2015, 11:55 AM
- By michaelqian in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 07:50 PM
- By berlin00 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Krishan Madan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:28 AM