H sign disappear

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem using the internt from the tablet H sign disappear and network is not available even when the mobile data is enabled.... it happens every minute

Posted via Android Central App

jtbelfast

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
As no one has replied I will jump in with a possably wrong answer
it could be a signal strength issue. If its the H I am thinking of then it stands for high speed, sort of a 3G v2 and if that goes data transmission is slow
Could be the distance from transmitter or obstacle s in the way

hope this is right

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
First thanks for replying as no one has replyed, second H, 3G or E disappear no internet connection at all and there are no network connection issue it happens every few minutes and I started to be mad..... as well as this forum is driving me crazy cause no one knows any thing here about this issue.....

Posted via Android Central App

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
That sounds like an issue with your antenna, or possibly your PRL. Are you using a branded version then, or the 3g unlocked international version?

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Well it sounds like the cellular radio service is crashing, or possibly the high-speed support is doing something strange and needs to be switched off. I think it's a software, not hardware issue. Unless the transciever component is defective which these days is quite rare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz