Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Touchwiz Home Stopped"

Hello guys,

Please i need help, my galaxy tab 3 8.0 just started showing this "unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped", it pops up whenever i press the home botton. I cant access the applications, and it doesnt stay home for more than 2secs, it just suddenly goes dark, then shows touchwiz home has stopped. Im worried, i dont want to format it because i would lose alot of stuffs and have no way to back them up. Please help, im open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    18,838 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: "Touchwiz Home Stopped"

Quote Originally Posted by aishat View Post
    Hello guys,

Please i need help, my galaxy tab 3 8.0 just started showing this "unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped", it pops up whenever i press the home botton. I cant access the applications, and it doesnt stay home for more than 2secs, it just suddenly goes dark, then shows touchwiz home has stopped. Im worried, i dont want to format it because i would lose alot of stuffs and have no way to back them up. Please help, im open to suggestions, thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forums! I would try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache.
    I am not sure if this will work for the Tab 3, but try this: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
    Follow instructions for the S3.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: "Touchwiz Home Stopped"

Hello i have a problem to my tab 3 but i need help from any body.the problem in this tab appears(TouchWiz Home has stop)so i cannot open application inside the tab please i need help thank s