- 1 Posts
"Touchwiz Home Stopped"
Please i need help, my galaxy tab 3 8.0 just started showing this "unfortunately, Touchwiz home has stopped", it pops up whenever i press the home botton. I cant access the applications, and it doesnt stay home for more than 2secs, it just suddenly goes dark, then shows touchwiz home has stopped. Im worried, i dont want to format it because i would lose alot of stuffs and have no way to back them up. Please help, im open to suggestions, thanks in advance.
- 04-01-2014, 01:06 AM #2
Re: "Touchwiz Home Stopped"
Welcome to the forums! I would try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache.
I am not sure if this will work for the Tab 3, but try this: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Follow instructions for the S3.
- 06-24-2014, 01:09 PM #3
- By FSchmitthammer in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Amaranthology in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:18 AM
- By dkeven in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2014, 05:14 AM
- By Heeezil in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:19 AM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:50 AM