- 1 Posts
browser internet but no app internet
I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem or knows a way to troubleshoot it.
My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is connected to my home internet and the browser on it works fine (I can go on the internet). But none of my apps using the internet will work because they say there is network problems. I also cant download any new apps from "samsung apps" because of the connectivity issue. Any help would be appreciated.
- 04-02-2014, 10:56 PM #2
- 04-05-2014, 06:33 PM #3
Re: browser internet but no app internet
You probably ran into the clock bug. Your tablet thinks it traveled back in time and now all of the special permissions are not working. Set your date and time to the correct spec and usually it will all work fine again.
This still has never happened to my 7.0 LTE so I think the problem has to do with devices that don't get a constant time signal.
- By saab61 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2014, 04:54 PM
- By Giladi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 5Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:34 AM
- By scribe4food in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 09:51 PM
- By DonB in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 04-05-2014, 12:22 PM
- By Marko Janjic1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2014, 03:47 AM