- 15 Posts
Tab 3 8.0 custom ROMs & rooting
Just a couple of questions:-
Is it worth rooting my tab 3 and where is the best site for what it does for me?
Are there any KitKat custom ROMs out there for me, if not is it worth me using a 4.2.2 custom rom?
I used jailbreak my ipod all the time, so doing the above is fine, just wondered if it was worth it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-26-2014, 08:36 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Tab 3 8.0 custom ROMs & rooting
Yes, yes and yes.
Yes it is indeed worth rooting and installing a Kitkat 4.4.2 custom rom like I did:
4.4.2 CM 11.0
See for yourself:
Update Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 T310 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM11 Custom ROM - Tutorial / Guide
- 05-29-2014, 12:13 AM #3
- By foodfan in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:26 PM
- By totaled in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:50 AM
- By HarryMobilez in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:01 AM
- By Matthew Salmon in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:23 AM
- By Jesus Anciani in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:17 AM