Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Default MLB.tv

Ok, so I did a search for MLB in this forum and got zero results... I dont know if thats good or bad.

I'm trying to run my MLB.tv premium membership on a Galaxy Tab 3 I just got that running 4.2.2. I'm guessing that this is the latest release for this device.

I'm getting an error when trying to play Video... the page says "looking up stream information, this should only take a minute" and then
    it errors into an "Unfortunately, At Bat has stopped." and takes me back to the scoreboard screen.

I did see where there were some people that had an issue with their runtime set for ART instead of Dalvik. After some research, I found out my default runtime is Dalvik, so that doesnt seem to be the issue.

Has anyone successfully run MLB.tv on their Tab 3? if so, what are you running and what version you on? Or am I gonna need to root it and move it to a different software etc?

I have successfully been running it on the Tab 3 10.1. I am running version 3.1 .1, had it installed with a previous version that has updated several times. I have not had any issues with it. I am running stock, not rooted.

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

11 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Default Re: MLB.tv

So MLB.tv works on 3.1.1... any one with 4.2.2? so do I wait for 4.2.3 and hope the update fixes it? or try and back up to 3.1.1 or some other previous version that someone knows that it runs on? thoughts?