Ok, so I did a search for MLB in this forum and got zero results... I dont know if thats good or bad.
I'm trying to run my MLB.tv premium membership on a Galaxy Tab 3 I just got that running 4.2.2. I'm guessing that this is the latest release for this device.
I'm getting an error when trying to play Video... the page says "looking up stream information, this should only take a minute" and then
it errors into an "Unfortunately, At Bat has stopped." and takes me back to the scoreboard screen.
I did see where there were some people that had an issue with their runtime set for ART instead of Dalvik. After some research, I found out my default runtime is Dalvik, so that doesnt seem to be the issue.
Has anyone successfully run MLB.tv on their Tab 3? if so, what are you running and what version you on? Or am I gonna need to root it and move it to a different software etc?
- 04-19-2014, 04:38 PM #2
- 111 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have successfully been running it on the Tab 3 10.1. I am running version 3.1 .1, had it installed with a previous version that has updated several times. I have not had any issues with it. I am running stock, not rooted.
Posted via Android Central App
So MLB.tv works on 3.1.1... any one with 4.2.2? so do I wait for 4.2.3 and hope the update fixes it? or try and back up to 3.1.1 or some other previous version that someone knows that it runs on? thoughts?
- By Ry in forum Google Nexus PlayerReplies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:26 PM
- By ZekkRagnos in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:14 PM
- By abalboa3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:04 AM
- By shyamkumars in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:02 AM
- By Jud63 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2014, 05:32 PM