- 3 Posts
I'm trying to fix my neighbors tab 3 7.0 and have tried everything I can think of and find online for resetting the battery that won't charge. I've concluded that the battery is toast, and I need to order a new one, but can't seem to find any online for this model that will ship to Canada! Are there any other compatible batteries I can use (like from a different model number)
- 04-17-2014, 05:55 PM #2
- 12 Posts
Re: Compatible Batteries?
Have you checked out Batteries for Garmin, Magellan, TomTom, Kindle, Palm, Sony, iRiver.... They ship to Canada.
Here is the link for replacement batteries for the GT 7 models.
- 04-17-2014, 07:18 PM #4
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2014, 08:29 PM
- By bb155w in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:36 PM
- By John Ball1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:08 PM
- By m22run in forum HTC One M8Replies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2014, 10:25 AM
- By limaofarofa in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:12 PM