Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Not used tab for 2 months, battery dead! Charge up, turn off, battery dead? please help

Hi,
    I have only had my Samsung Galaxy tab 3 a few months and I used it very little in the beginning though it functioned fine and as expected. Last used the tablet end of Feb this year and it was fully charged and I powered the device off. Tried to turn the phone on this Easter going away on a train and it was completely dead. Put the charger in and the battery was totally empty. Charged the device up but battery was ticking down before my eyes. I have no apps running etc for rapid battery drop.

I powered the unit down at 84% and then the next day tried to turn the device on; it was completely dead. Seems when the device is powered off and turned back on it is totally dead. It is under warrantee but wonder if anyone can advise me if I can remedy this somehow, without having to take it back to the shop?

Thank you.
    Lee
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Not used tab for 2 months, battery dead! Charge up, turn off, battery dead? please help

Well, I would say if its still under warranty then the best thing is to get the battery replaced. Because later on you will experience problems.