- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - T311 takes way longer to charge atleast 2/3 hours
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - T311 is taking at least 2 or 3 hours to charge...with occasional usage while charging it takes more than 4hrs!!...it gives a great battery life no question about it, but getting the tab to charge to 100%, one needs a lot of patience. As I write this, it is charging for the past 3 hours and now it has reached only 70% with occasional email checking and chatting.
Is this same with other Tab 3 T311 users? Please give feedback on your charging experience with this tab.
- 04-21-2014, 08:29 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - T311 takes way longer to charge atleast 2/3 hours
Same with mine, only two weeks old. Don't think it's ever taken as long as 4 hours though, 3 hours tops for me.
Doesn't bother me though, I use it allot(Games, Browsing, Music, Films) and can still usually get a good two days before it needs charging.
Posted via Android Central App
- By killigula in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:15 PM
- By Adrian Suri in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:02 PM
- By sarahkent90 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:27 PM
- By AdreesInator in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 02:12 PM
- By Aredubu in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:37 AM