Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Connecting Tab3 7' To another device

Hello, im not sure if this has been asked before but i'm looking to connect my new Galaxy Tab 3.0 7' to another device. In this case im looking to basically connect it to either my PC or TV via HDMI or another means to mirror the screen. Ive looked on the web but i cant find a clear answer. If anyone knows any product or adapter on the market if would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Connecting Tab3 7' To another device

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Kasper View Post
    Hello, im not sure if this has been asked before but i'm looking to connect my new Galaxy Tab 3.0 7' to another device. In this case im looking to basically connect it to either my PC or TV via HDMI or another means to mirror the screen. Ive looked on the web but i cant find a clear answer. If anyone knows any product or adapter on the market if would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    Well, I would say yes you can mirror your device with the help of HDMI cable try looking into the amazon or ebay for the HDMI cable.

Look for an "MHL" HDMI adaptor cable. It plugs into the micro-usb port on the tab, and it has an HDMI and a USB connector on the other end. The USB connector must be plugged in to a usb port for power, often there is one on the TV, if not, any usb charger should do.

The 'red cable' version for less than 10 bucks on Amazon works fine on my Tab 3 8.

Cable will not work, mirroring is not supported. Thought someone was talking about Chromecast tho.