- 1 Posts
Connecting Tab3 7' To another device
Hello, im not sure if this has been asked before but i'm looking to connect my new Galaxy Tab 3.0 7' to another device. In this case im looking to basically connect it to either my PC or TV via HDMI or another means to mirror the screen. Ive looked on the web but i cant find a clear answer. If anyone knows any product or adapter on the market if would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-06-2014, 12:17 AM #2
- 05-06-2014, 07:58 AM #3
- 25 Posts
Re: Connecting Tab3 7' To another device
Look for an "MHL" HDMI adaptor cable. It plugs into the micro-usb port on the tab, and it has an HDMI and a USB connector on the other end. The USB connector must be plugged in to a usb port for power, often there is one on the TV, if not, any usb charger should do.
The 'red cable' version for less than 10 bucks on Amazon works fine on my Tab 3 8.
- 05-07-2014, 09:05 AM #4
- By Chrisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 45Last Post: 08-27-2016, 08:12 PM
- By Sara Di in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2015, 02:55 AM
- By legia93 in forum VerizonReplies: 9Last Post: 05-08-2014, 03:20 PM
- By seditious3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2014, 11:17 AM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 12:56 AM