- 2 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wont charge/turn on
My Samsung galaxy tab 3 completely died for the first time a couple days ago, since then i have not been able to get past this screen (the attached picture) when i plug it in, no matter how long i leave it plugged in it never changes. i have tried holding down the power button for 30sec and just about every other button combo that i could think of or find on the internet. i even took the back off and unplugged that battery and left it for a long time. I have tried 6 different cables and every power source possible(wall charger, car charger, PC, car power converter, different wall usb connectors too). basicly im running out of things to try, i also cleaned out the charger port with a Q-Tip.
Thanks ahead of time for the help, sorry if this is already resolved in a different thread. i looked but i couldn't find a solution for my specific problem.
- 05-06-2014, 03:19 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 wont charge/turn on
Does the samsung logo show up? did you hold power+home+vol down? If it cant go into download mode or recovery I dont know much.
I used to have the tab 3 10"(GT-P5210), I did brick it my first time trying to flash a rom haha but I actually fixed it which was surprising.
If you can enter download mode, You should try to find a download link for the stock firmware and download ODIN v3.7 and force a file dump of the firmware, I dont know if it works in your situation though.
If all else fails, call Samsung. sorry for your loss buddy, the struggle is real
- 06-17-2014, 06:10 PM #4
- By Chrisa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 45Last Post: 08-27-2016, 09:12 PM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 12:50 PM
- By Superevangelist12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 14Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:32 AM
- By sgi_beach in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:59 AM
- By heidi t in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:26 PM