Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Internet keeps stopping.

Hey all,

So for the last few days, I have been having problems with the stock browser. There have been times where I can not get a page too load at all. The browser just keeps crashing!
    The other day my tablet ended up draining 20 percent and dying while I was out. I came home and found it dead, so I charged it while it was off overnight. The next day, when I went to do my usual thing, is when I started having the problems with the browser.
    Anyone have any ideas? Could the tablet dying have caused it? I am stumped. I will probably do a reset and see if that clears this up.

Sent from my ballin Tab 3 using Tapatalk
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Internet keeps stopping.

Further more to this, it seems to only crash when I go and try and select a bookmark. It will be fine if I go to the address bar and type in something. But if I go to select a bookmark. It wil hold up for a couple seconds, then crash.

Sent from my ballin Tab 3 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Replying to myself....

Anyways, I couldn't figure out what was causing. Cleared cache, deleted the bookmarks that I could and it would still crash. Did a factory reset and it seems to be fine now.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn't see this before. Next time, you could try clearing the system cache partition first, but I'm glad it's working for you after the factory reset: https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#ji...cuments%2F9049

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Hey Diddy,

I had tried that. It had no effect. That was meant ditch effort before wiping it.

Scribbled on my Note 3 then magically translated into readable words using Tapatalk

Oh, OK. Wasn't sure if you had tried it!

Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!