Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Network problems?

I have been having some problems with my tablet the last few days. It started when I was checking snapchat, and I got a message saying I was not connected to the internet. When I checked the web right afterwards, everything was fine, and I didn't have any network problems. Snapchat still wouldn't work, and I ended up uninstalling the app, thinking that I could reinstall it, and everything would be fine. When I went to the Play store, I got the same error message saying that I wasn't connected to the internet, while I was able to use instagram, spotify and the internet as usual. I got the same error message when opening facebook, netflix and several other apps. I have restarted my tablet several times, done a virus check, and I don't know if there is anything else I can do.

Is anyone familiar with this problem?

Default Re: Network problems?

I get Play, but nothing else. No chrome or anything, just Play sometimes. The first thing to go for me is the lyrics search function in mediamonkey.

What I do is just take off the wifi for a couple seconds and put it back on. Repeat up to 5 times. And then restart the tablet if I'm still having trouble. Then reset my modem as the last option which always works.