- 1 Posts
I have been having some problems with my tablet the last few days. It started when I was checking snapchat, and I got a message saying I was not connected to the internet. When I checked the web right afterwards, everything was fine, and I didn't have any network problems. Snapchat still wouldn't work, and I ended up uninstalling the app, thinking that I could reinstall it, and everything would be fine. When I went to the Play store, I got the same error message saying that I wasn't connected to the internet, while I was able to use instagram, spotify and the internet as usual. I got the same error message when opening facebook, netflix and several other apps. I have restarted my tablet several times, done a virus check, and I don't know if there is anything else I can do.
Is anyone familiar with this problem?
- 05-31-2014, 09:41 AM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Network problems?
I get Play, but nothing else. No chrome or anything, just Play sometimes. The first thing to go for me is the lyrics search function in mediamonkey.
What I do is just take off the wifi for a couple seconds and put it back on. Repeat up to 5 times. And then restart the tablet if I'm still having trouble. Then reset my modem as the last option which always works.
- By alpinecivic in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 09:59 PM
- By John Coluccio in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Balsalobre in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2014, 07:35 AM
- By piggebu in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2014, 12:27 PM
- By mpovolo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:48 AM