Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pro 8.0, issues with saving notes to powerpoints

Hi all... sorry to do the whole sign-up-and-post thing but I'm having some issue with my galaxy tab 3 pro 8.0 that I bought last month. I bought it for grad school and have been using it to save notes on powerpoints. I save powerpoints from my laptop onto a USB drive and open them onto my tablet in class. I've been using HShow 2014 to add notes. Sometimes I'll look at them later (after saving them back to my USB and safely removing it) and half of the notes will be missing, even though the correct save time is there and it showed no issues while I was saving it.

Any suggestions? Is there another program I should be using? I've been taking notes with a bluetooth keyboard, if that matters for some reason.

Default Re: Pro 8.0, issues with saving notes to powerpoints

Quote Originally Posted by yellowpens View Post
    Hi all... sorry to do the whole sign-up-and-post thing but I'm having some issue with my galaxy tab 3 pro 8.0 that I bought last month. I bought it for grad school and have been using it to save notes on powerpoints. I save powerpoints from my laptop onto a USB drive and open them onto my tablet in class. I've been using HShow 2014 to add notes. Sometimes I'll look at them later (after saving them back to my USB and safely removing it) and half of the notes will be missing, even though the correct save time is there and it showed no issues while I was saving it.

Any suggestions? Is there another program I should be using? I've been taking notes with a bluetooth keyboard, if that matters for some reason.
    Not sure if this would help you or not but why not skip using a flash drive and just upload the document to Google drive? I use Google drive for everything like this and then you can access the document on any of your devices.
    In your room
    Where time stands still
    Or moves at your will
    Will you let the morning come soon
    Or will you leave me lying here?