- 1 Posts
Samsung Tab 3 Lite Bricked help!!
Hey guys, once i rooted my tablet with download mode. for a few days it was ok but then supersu asked me for a binary update. i clicked ok and it restarted and it was always going on recovery mode. on recovery mode which was actually the clockwork recovery, i accidently deleted the android/boot image for the device. so now it's isnt really working. so I tried to download a recovery md5 file to flash on download mode but my tablet turned off while it was flashing on odin. now, it keeps restarting on download mode every 3 seconds. it says firmware upgrade encountered an issue. please select recovery mode in kies and try again flashing. the device can only turn on with the charging cable turned on on my computer or charger. when i put the charger cable on my pc the screen turns on on download mode, doing the restarting thing, turning on to download mode for 3 seconds and off. now since it only stays for 3 seconds and keeps restarting i can't flash the recovery. sorry for the bad english, i'm portuguese. can someone please help me?
- 06-11-2014, 09:22 PM #2
Re: Samsung Tab 3 Lite Bricked help!!Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer
- 06-15-2014, 12:07 AM #3
- By floramcdonnell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:58 PM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 29Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Dania Ayad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:56 AM
- By vasodys in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:26 PM
- By cynthetism in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:32 AM