- 06-22-2014, 02:01 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 02:57 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 will not reset
I got the tab 3 when I purchased a car at a auction it was in the seat pouch of the car and because the car was a repo I could not get info on who owned the car before because of a privacy issue.
ok the samsung tab 3 was locked by a password I have tried to do a hard reset but it will not go into that all it does is reboot itself has anyone heard of this before or is this just a dead tablet now
- 06-24-2014, 09:21 PM #5
Try power+ volume up+ home for 15 seconds ,and see what happens. If not try power+ volume down for 15, if that doesn't work then try power+ volume up for 15, and finally try power+ home!!! Hopefully one of these should work!!! If not I don't know what to do, I get my Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Golden Brown sometime this week or next week. I'll be sure to check for other options and see if these work on my too!!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-28-2014, 12:07 AM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 05:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:06 PM
- By Beldkuhn in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:03 AM
- By jtinker6171 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:55 AM
- By Sergiusz Jasper in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:33 AM