Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung galaxy tab 3 will not reset

i recently got a samsung galaxy tab 3 but it is locked by a password i have tried to do the hard reset but it just reboots and comes back to the lock screen is there anyway i can get this tablet to do a factory reset

Default Re: samsung galaxy tab 3 will not reset

Welcome to Android Central! How is that you got a Tab 3 that's locked by a password? Did you set the password, or did somebody else?
    Thanked by:

If you have Android device manager or similar installed then you could do a remote quote wipe.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I got the tab 3 when I purchased a car at a auction it was in the seat pouch of the car and because the car was a repo I could not get info on who owned the car before because of a privacy issue.

ok the samsung tab 3 was locked by a password I have tried to do a hard reset but it will not go into that all it does is reboot itself has anyone heard of this before or is this just a dead tablet now

Try power+ volume up+ home for 15 seconds ,and see what happens. If not try power+ volume down for 15, if that doesn't work then try power+ volume up for 15, and finally try power+ home!!! Hopefully one of these should work!!! If not I don't know what to do, I get my Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Golden Brown sometime this week or next week. I'll be sure to check for other options and see if these work on my too!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyJvonBrown View Post
    Try power+ volume up+ home and see what happens. If not try power+ volume down if that doesn't work then try power+ volume up!!! Hopefully one of these should work!!!

Posted via Android Central App