- 1 Posts
Getting Backing Track Player working again?
I am looking for advice on how to get an Android app working again after o/s upgrade kitkat 4.4 just seemed to have made it inoperable.
I notice others are having the same problem.
I adopted this great app for my charitable singing group and have concerts over the summer holidays for local care homes.
Foolishly I allowed Google/Android to update my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3's o/s, and now the app loads but won't navigate to the playlist and therefore is rendered useless.
I tried un-installing the app and re-installing it but it still doesn't work.
So how do I get it working again?
Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks in desperation
- 07-07-2014, 01:41 PM #2
- 67 Posts
Re: Getting Backing Track Player working again?
The upgrade centred on security of files on the sd card among other improvements. Hence if any of your items are stored on the external sd card then this may be the cause of the problem. It could of course be the permissions the program needs to operate. Moving relative items from the sd card to the internal memory may help but there is no way of knowing the best route to take.
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-22-2015, 12:02 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:52 AM
- By briankim288 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Lucine Hakobyan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2014, 09:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:10 AM