Does anyone make a battery for this with higher than 400 Mah capacity?

It's totally dead now, won't do anything but briefly flash the battery icon with the 0 when plugged into the original 2 amp Samsung charger, even after removing the back to disconnect then reconnect the battery.

It was fully discharging overnight with it turned off before dying completely.
    07-09-2014 10:26 PM
    Does anyone make a battery for this with higher than 400 Mah capacity?

It's totally dead now, won't do anything but briefly flash the battery icon with the 0 when plugged into the original 2 amp Samsung charger, even after removing the back to disconnect then reconnect the battery.

It was fully discharging overnight with it turned off before dying completely.
    Just get a new 4000mAh battery, you had a complete lemon. Or try to get warranty service first. I get 6-10 hours of screen time per charge, very good battery and have gone FIVE DAYS FIVE SCREEN HOURS with over 10% left when I was testing it out.

The battery part was like $25-35 for OEM when I priced parts a few months ago.

For reference my phone is even crazier, longest run was 17 hours screen time reading ebooks.
    07-11-2014 08:49 PM
    It's a secondhand tablet. Previous owner lost the 2 amp charger. Must have let it sit around dead for a while.
    07-11-2014 09:31 PM
    It's a secondhand tablet. Previous owner lost the 2 amp charger. Must have let it sit around dead for a while.
    Yes that can permanently kill a battery. At least they are not super expensive.
    07-12-2014 04:55 PM
    New battery still has a pretty fast discharge rate. I gave it a full charge then unplugged it. A day and half later it was down to 20%. With the genuine Samsung 2 amp charger it still takes quite a while to charge it unless it's turned off.
    07-17-2014 10:03 PM
    New battery still has a pretty fast discharge rate. I gave it a full charge then unplugged it. A day and half later it was down to 20%. With the genuine Samsung 2 amp charger it still takes quite a while to charge it unless it's turned off.
    Have you done a factory reset or did it still have their data on it.
    07-18-2014 07:45 PM
    I did a reset with the old battery, after getting it to what it claimed to be 100% charge. Can I reset just the battery calibration?
    07-19-2014 02:42 AM
    I did a reset with the old battery, after getting it to what it claimed to be 100% charge. Can I reset just the battery calibration?
    Well if you factory reset I am surprised your battery drain is so high. What in your battery status is using the most power? I do not suggest trying a forced battery calibration without knowing where all the power has been going.
    07-20-2014 06:53 PM
    Seems to be doing better after letting it run down to the low battery alert then turning it off and charging back up. Takes hours to charge even with a samsung 2 amp charger.

If I'm using it with the charger plugged in, it'll slowly lose power. Isn't the charger supposed to be able to keep ahead of power use?
    07-21-2014 04:31 AM
    Seems to be doing better after letting it run down to the low battery alert then turning it off and charging back up. Takes hours to charge even with a samsung 2 amp charger.

If I'm using it with the charger plugged in, it'll slowly lose power. Isn't the charger supposed to be able to keep ahead of power use?
    On a Tab 3 7.0, yes it should be able to stay ahead.
    07-21-2014 12:42 PM